SD Ruby is a great way to meet and collaborate with other Ruby developers in San Diego.
Open to all skill levels… just show up and join the fun!
I build web applications using Ruby. When I'm not writing software, I also enjoy traveling, playing tennis, playing jazz piano, and thinking about economics.
- audited-deferrableExtension to the audited gem to deferred writing of audits via Resque, Delayed Job, or Sidekiq
- flight_leverageSimple Middleman blog for Flight Leverage (Travel Hacking).
- positive_externalitySimple Middleman blog for Positive Externality (Economics).
- code_colossusSimple Middleman blog for Code Colossus (Software Development/Tech).
- rubidiomSimple static website for Rubidiom, LLC.
- irealb_parserParses iReal B chord changes notation into the standard chords-json format.
- chords-jsonA JSON format for representing musical chord changes with related tools.
- jquery-vexflow-jsonA jquery library to encapsulate staff engraving via VexFlow. Relies on vexflow-json.
- factory_girl_upgraderUses ruby_parser and ruby_scribe to dynamically convert factory_girl factories in the V1 DSL into the V2 DSL.
- jet_blueSome screen scraping tools to automate the JetBlue AYCJ/BluePass booking engine.
- ben_hughesBen Hughes Personal Website
- blue_passersWebsite for BluePassers.com - Online community and leaderboard for JetBlue BluePass Holders
- jetting_rubyistWebsite for JettingRubyist.com - Nomadic Co-working & Pairing
- coworking_nomadsWeb application for facilitating ad-hoc coworking among independent workers at free venues around town.
- ruby_financeFinancial/Business calculations as a ruby library.
- ruby_pranksRuby is such a dynamic language, it can be dangerous if you're not careful...
- rubifyA framework for AST translations from other languages to a Ruby AST. A foundation for true language conversion to Ruby.
- ruby_scribeGenerates nicely-formatted ruby source code given a ruby abstract syntax tree (from seattlerb's ruby_parser).
- cukigemTrying to test your gems in the context of a test Rails application is hard. This gem makes it easy.
- micro_sessionsSessions within a session indexed by a key
- rspecifyUses ruby_scribe to convert your Test::Unit (+ shoulda) tests into RSpecs
- message_blockA replacement for error_messages_for that is much more powerful/flexible.
- nilify_blanksProvides a framework for saving incoming blank values as nil in the database in instances where you'd rather use DB NULL than simply a blank string.
- has_meta_dataAllows for your ActiveRecord models to have meta data associated with them that don't require a separate model - primarily useful with STI classes to somewhat emulate Class Table Inheritance.
- has_draftAllows for your ActiveRecord models to have "drafts" which are stored in a separate duplicate table that can be edited without affecting the "live" copy.
- jazz_modelJazz Model - A data model for Jazz theory and other cool stuff.
- goplayGoPlay! Game Application in Merb, DataMapper, and jQuery